MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Mister Freedom® strike again with the addition of a second skin for your riding enjoyment.
Inspired by vintage motorcyclists 1940's to 1960's jackets (“Taubers of California” etc…), when genuine horsehide leather was the best thing available to protect you from spills…This type of riding jacket was also referred as a “leather shirt”!
• PATTERN: An all-original MF S/c pattern. Cafe Racer body style, close to body fit. D-Pocket. One piece back. Longer sleeves for riding comfort. Double snap throat latch.
• LEATHER: Genuine Front Quarter Horse Hide leather. USAF type A-2 Flight jacket grade, developed by Buzz Rickson experts. Exclusive MF S/c tanning, finishing and colors. Black and Camel contrast skins, guaranteed to age and beautify with wear. Tough but soft.
• LINING: Dead Stock (NOS) herringbone twill 100% cotton plaid fabric full lining. All pockets lined.
• ZIPPERS: “Hookless” nickel zipper type front closure. “Conmatic” chain type nickel slash chest pockets and D-Pocket zippers. “Conmar” forearm cinching zippers. All 100% cotton twill taping.
MFSC 80199: The “BRONCO CHAMP, Star Model”, Black/Camel, 7 Star sleeves, racing issue.
• PRODUCTION: Available in very limited quantities while supplies last. LIMITED EDITION.
Note: The jacket pictured is my personal and has been worn for about 2 month. It has naturally aged and was lightly ’greased up’. Production jackets are in NEW condition.
Californian Lot .64: Uncle Sam Issue
Color: 13.75oz Denim
Campus Leather Jacket
Campus Lamb Jacket