MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Original mfsc pattern originally released in 2008.
Sturdy and dry 100% cotton canvas, 11.7 Oz., dark and deep shade of double indigo warp and weft, white with red line selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
Due to heavy starching in the milling stages, this fabric feels quite stiff at first and even more so after the initial recommended cold soak/hang dry process. This is normal and will gradually subside with normal wash/wear cycles.
The Liberty Issue “Type MFSC 189ac” CPO Shirt is designed in California by Mister freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar cane Co.
* Limited “mfsc Anniversary” 2016 edition.
* Freely inspired by period USN uniforms, 1930’s – 1940’s military shirting, naval custom tailoring and vintage “Chief Petty Officer” type shirts.
* Vintage-style ’Liberty cuffs’, featuring original MF® artwork, colorful mermaid and octopus embroidered on a black 100% rayon background.
* Rainbow-color chainstitch on the inside.
* Concealed chest ‘passport’ pocket.
* Original inverted box-pleat arcuate single chest pocket.
* Chin strap.
* Contrasting underarm blue chambray gussets.
* Selvedge side gussets.
* Vintage style button front placket, anodized black snap closure.
* Waist closure anchor button.
* Shoulder yoke, vintage uniform style.
* Curvy front and back shirt tails.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching.
* Designed in USA, manufactured in Japan.
The indigo canvas Type MFSC 189ac CPO Shirt comes raw/unwashed/loomstate.
We recommend an original 30-40mn cold soak with occasional hand agitation, then spin dry cycle. While still damp, wear the shirt briefly to shape to your body (avoid white T-shirts), then hang dry.
The tagged size corresponds to sizing after this soaking process. I am a Medium in mfsc shirting and opted for a Medium in the CPO Shirt.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
No need to size up or down from your usual mfsc shirting size. Refer to chart for soaked measurements.
We recommend hand washing this garment when laundering becomes necessary. The loss of indigo dye will then be minimized.
If using a machine, turn the shirt inside-out to avoid marbling, use cold water and minimal eco-friendly detergent, and set to ‘delicate’. Line dry.
Please note that color crocking is to be expected, as it is the nature of indigo to rub off.
11.7 oz DARK DOUBLE INDIGO
Naval Chinos Type No.266ac
Color: 11.7 oz Dark Indigo Canvas
The Workman Shirt
Color: Indigo / Wabash
Appaloosa Double Indigo Shirt
Color: 8 oz Dark Indigo
Color: Indigo Métisse