MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Type MFSC N-1H
The highly awaited for Deck Coat just made it to shore! Sturdy 14oz. navy blue “Jungle cloth”. Very warm with its soft wool blanket lining, wind-proofed by a sandwiched organdy layer. Ready for the winds and foul weather.
We’ll start heavy with our modified type N-1H “Troy” Deck Jacket. We re-issued that winner because we can’t get enough of it…
* PATTERN: An original MFSC pattern inspired by 1940′s US Navy deck gear, combining elements of early deck jackets, MFSC way.
* FABRIC: 14 oz. all cotton “jungle cloth”, originally developed for the US Navy for its sturdiness/softness/strength/protection qualities while at sea under harsh conditions. Milled to exact 1940′s US Mil specs. Navy Color. All wool knit cuffs and stand up collar.
* LINING: Reprocessed wool “Troy” blanket, stripe.
* TRIMS: Silver “Hookless” zipper and black metal USN hook clasps closing the wind flap.
* INNER LAYER: An original 1940′s US Navy issued gear feature, a cotton ‘organdy’ wax coated layer, for wind proofing (the creaking noise will disappear after a few days of wear)
* Designed in California by MISTER FREEDOM® , manufactured in Japan by SUGAR CANE Co
Click To Enlarge
14oz NAVY JUNGLE CLOTH
N-1H Deck Jacket
Color: 14 oz Black Jungle Cloth
Blouson de Quart
Color: 14 oz Indigo Jungle Cloth
Blouson de Quart
Color: Khaki Jungle Cloth
Caban Pea Coat
Color: 16 oz Midnight Denim