MFSC PS-09md: Pants, Denim, Shore (Modified)
We just got them in the store! Ready for beachcombing…
Original dark indigo MFSC denim “301”, solid white narrow selvedge.
• Un-Sanforized 11oz denim, guaranteed to bleed.
• Shrinks to ‘true’ size, shrinkage 5 to 8%, depending on water/drying temperature.
• MFSC original blue “Chambray fabric” pockets and waist lining.
• Original MFSC pattern, inspired by a pair of 1920’s custom tailored naval trousers, white summer issue.
• Two side “officer” type cargo pockets, safari flaps. Pockets expand to hold wallet, phone etc… Easy access, secure and no unbalanced volume when seating.
• 1910’s naval lace-up back, an alternative to buckle-back cinching, detail also carried over on rare 1930’s denim work-wear. Adds an extra inch to the waist when fully opened. Indigo died HBT cotton tape.
• Two selvedge front slash pockets.
• CPO type Anchor buttons front fly.
• Selvedge slim belt loops, for 2 inches wide belts.
• Single panel wrap leg construction.
• Selvedge crotch extension patch.
• White cotton HBT inside seat taping.
• Side eyelets for hanging dry brass laundry pins.
• Straight legs, utility trousers silhouette.
• Long inseam to allow roll-up
11oz 301 DENIM
VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE:
Color: NOS Hickory
Color: 14oz Denim