MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage military EU and US uniform shirts and tailor-made garments.
Soft 100% cotton brushed twill aka flannelette, indigo-dyed, dark shade, 7.3 Oz milled in Japan.
The MF® Garrison Shirt, indigo-dyed brushed flannelette, is designed in California, USA, by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.
* Intricate button placket construction.
* Double chest pockets, arcuate flaps, one cut away pocket with pen compartment.
* White ‘Cat Eyes’ corrozo wood buttons (not plastic).
* Elbow reinforcement patches.
* Black 100% cotton twill collar facing.
* Side gussets.
* 100% cotton stitching, black on face, white on inside.
* Flat felled seam construction, inside contrast chainstitch.
* Original MF® rayon woven label.
* Designed in USA, Made in Japan, Worn Internationally.
The indigo flannelette Garrison Shirt comes raw/unwashed. We recommend an initial 30-40mn cold soak, spin dry and hang dry.
The tagged size reflects sizing after undergoing this initial process. I wear a comfortable Medium in this Garrison Shirt indigo flannel issue, my usual size in mfsc shirting.
I am expecting a bit more width shrinkage in the shirt worn in the fit pic, once it goes through normal washing cycles.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Machine wash on delicate, turn the shirt inside-out to avoid marbling, use cold water and minimal eco-friendly detergent. Hang dry.
Please note that minimal color crocking is to be expected, as it is the nature of indigo to rub off.
7.3 Oz DARK INDIGO COTTON BRUSHED TWILL
10th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
Californian Lot .74
Color: 12.5 oz Wheat Denim
Appaloosa Denim Shirt
Color: NOS Selvedge Denim
The Workman Shirt
Color: HBT Stripe Denim 8oz
The Workman NOS 2x1 Denim
Color: 8 oz Denim