MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Modern Riders. The new MFSC work shirt is just in…
Looking for a job!
(The MFSC “Mechanic Shirt” pictured has about 3 months wear, 10-15 cold wash/dry. It is an early prototype and is missing the inside rayon MFSC label. NFS)
* An all original MFSC 100 % cotton covert selvedge fabric (indigo/white salt and pepper), 6 oz., expertly loomed in Japan
* An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by 1930′s work/utility shirting
* Exclusive double chest pocketing, single slanted flap side and sunglasses/pencil side. Inside cotton sheeting reinforcement patches
* Tight and fitted silhouette
*Selvedge side gussets and pocket hems.
* Metal painted button front
* Round “stay-tucked” belly flap, with off set shirting button
* “Dome” back yoke
* Solid triple stitch lap-seam construction, 100% cotton dark navy thread, hi-stitch count
* Elbow reinforcement, double button cuffs
* Single button “shorty” chin strap
* Dead stock 1920's French indigo popeline neck band facing
* Contrast indigo popeline button front facing
CLICK TO ENLARGE
INDIGO ( SALT /PEPPER )
Color: Blue Chambray
Color: NOS Hickory