MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Man, do we love those dungarees here! Can’t stop wearing them and noticing the indigo abrasion everyday. Impossible for me to photographically capture the beauty of the fabric, but the combo indigo ”soaked” yarn warp and black dyed yarn weft has a life of it’s own.
The face of the raw fabric looks like a rich very dark indigo/black. The inside looks black.
MIDNIGHT RIDERS DETAILS
* Pattern: An all original MFSC pattern, inspired by twill work chino pants, old denim dungarees and European 20′s-30′s slacks.
* Fabric: 10 oz. original MFSC exclusive denim cotton twill, milled in Japan. Indigo warp x black weft. Royal blue selvedge ID. Non-sanforized (=not pre-shrunk).
Expect an average shrinkage of 5%, and recurring shrinking/stretching with wash and wear. Wash with COLD water, minimal mild detergent to keep the indigo contrast and starch.
* Silhouette: 1930′s work slacks, straight leg.
* Pockets: Slash front pockets/Back “never ripum” style pockets/Ankle “tools-maps” pockets/Watch/Zippo pocket.
* Pocketing: MFSC original blue Chambray (end-on-end) cotton. NOS plaid fabric lining for Watch/Zippo pocket.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
10 oz DENIM
Naval Chinos Type No.266ac
Color: 11.7 oz Dark Indigo Canvas
Color: 14oz Indigo Jungle Cloth
Color: Indigo Calvary Twill