MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Freely inspired by vintage classic British motorcycling apparel, 1940’s US Paratrooper jackets and other vintage military coats.
Shell: Tight weave 14 Oz. “Jungle Cloth”, 100% cotton grosgrain, period mil-specs, dark indigo blue color, milled and indigo-dyed in small batches in Japan.
Lining: NOS cotton woven plaid, blue dominant tartan.
The Mulholland Master is designed in California by MISTER FREEDOM® and produced in Japan by SUGAR CANE Co.
* Four front snap flap rainproof pockets and one back snap flap pocket, for maps/tools/documents. Top right pocket secured by concealed “Conmatic” zipper. Pockets lined with NOS plaid fabric.
* Inside chest pocket.
* Belted, featuring a US-made brass police garrison buckle. For the rowdy, the belt can turn into a quaint flail.
* Italian “Fiocchi” brass snaps, original manufacturer of Italian military snaps, along with their cousin counterpart Company DEWEY.
* 1950’s-type US mil-specs oxidized black metal TALON zipper front closure.
* Wind flap secured by snaps.
* Removable throat latch (make sure it is securely snapped in place or store in pocket before hitting the highway!)
* Stand collar with adjustable buckle strap, corduroy-lined.
* Diamond elbow patches, M-421A BU. Aero US Navy jacket-style.
* Adjustable gusset wrist snap closures.
* Tonal stitching, cotton-wrapped poly thread.
* Made in Japan.
We had these jackets professionally rinsed. NOT distressed, but gently rinsed without detergent, and tumble-dried. So, no shrinkage guessing, the Mulholland Master is pre-shrunk, and true to size.
I wear a comfortable 38 in this coat, with room for a thick shirt or wool sweater underneath.
In general, go with your usual size in mfsc jackets.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
We have taken the measurements to the best of our abilities. Refer to our sizing chart and remember that measurements are from the outside of the fabric.
Please DO NOT attempt to wash this jacket in a home washing machine! You risk ruining both machine and jacket. The Mulholland Master weights a ton when wet, the jungle cloth fabric will get marbling marks etc…
Activities and frequency of wear will obviously dictate when cleaning is needed. Please use common sense with spot cleaning, or take the jacket to a professional eco-friendly cleaner. This jacket can also be hand-washed in a tub filled with cold water, for the adventurous type. Use eco-friendly detergent for delicate colors. Hang to dry.
IMPORTANT: Treat your zipper as you would a vintage one, rub wax to lubricate at times, and use common sense rather that brute force to zip and unzip, making sure tabs line-up when zipping.
14 Oz DARK INDIGO JUNGLE CLOTH
Color: Natural HBT / Troy Blanket Lining
Caban Pea Coat
Color: 16 oz Midnight Denim
N-1H Deck Jacket
Color: 14 oz Black Jungle Cloth
Blouson de Quart
Color: 14 oz Indigo Jungle Cloth