MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Ranch Hand Shirt
MFSC ‘RANCH HAND’ Shirt
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MFSC ‘Men of the Frontier’ ‘RANCH HAND’ Shirt
We caught up with our horsemen back at the bivouac, after somewhat of a wild ride… In time to introduce the 7th installment of our Fall 2012 collection: The ‘Ranch Hand’ flannel shirt.
Alert the medias, this shirt is our first plaid flannel shirt ever! Never a dull moment in our MFSC collaboration with Sugar Cane Co, eh
We based the woven plaid pattern/weight on a vintage ‘King Kole’ work shirt from our inspiration sample stash. We then picked each yarn apart and combined our own colors to create two different yarn-dyed plaid fabrics exclusive to MFSC, milled in Japan in a small batch. Should you see the exact same plaid from another company next year, you’ll know where it came from.
Our ‘Ranch Hand’ body pattern and cut are inspired by a range of 1930′s~40′s dress shirts, western shirts and work shirts, not the more common ‘Big Mac’ type flannel shirts. We also opted for painted metal snap buttons, a nod to vintage 1950′s ‘Maverick’, Blue Bell Wrangler® and Penney’s ‘Ranchraft’ plaid flannel shirts.
Designed in California by Mister Freedom® and crafted in limited edition by Sugar Cane Co in Japan for our collaboration MFSC collection.
All original MFSC pattern, slimmer silhouette.
* Narrow chin strap collar, with 1920′s NOS French glass buttons.
* Indigo dyed cotton popeline button placket facing and collar facing.
* Original double chest pockets, box pleat type, with indigo popeline reinforcement patch on inside.
* “Dot” white painted metal snap front and cuff closure (the paint will slowly chip off with wear/wash)
Designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co under our MFSC® collaboration. Limited Edition.
* ‘Tear drop’ front tail shape, with overlap, to keep that belly to yourself.
* Selvedge indigo popeline side gussets.
* Curved back shoulder yoke.
* One piece folded cuff placket.
* Original woven MFSC label on tucked-in front tail, stamped with sizing.
* Double needle flat felled seam side construction.
* High count stitching, 100% cotton ivory color thread.
For the USA, the RANCH SHIRT comes in an old school cardboard box with original MF® artwork. This sturdy box, and can be used for storage of small items. Please re-use.
Both fabric options come raw/unwashed. After shrinkage, both plaids will shrink to the same specs.
I am a 38/medium/15½ in MFSC shirting, and I wear a 15½ in the ‘Ranch Hand’ shirt.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
We recommend an original cold gentle cycle, and line dry. Subsequent washing should be done with turning the shirt inside out, gentle cycle with Eco-friendly mild detergent. Line dry is preferred. Let the colors fade naturally with normal wash/wear.
Color: Dress Menzies
Camp Flannel Shirt
Color: Brown Canvas