MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Tel: (323) 653 2014
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
They have arrived and are ready to go for a spin!
RIDER'S DUNGAREES DETAILS:
* 14 oz. “SC 301″ indigo selvedge denim, cotton and sugar cane fibers, left hand twill, guaranteed to beautify with proper wear
* Will shrink 5 to 7% to MARKED size. (shrinking/stretching will stabilize after about 10-15 washes). For example a marked raw 32 measures 33×34 before wash and will shrink approx. to a 32×32 1/2
* An all original MFSC pattern, with a late 1950′s silhouette, mid-rise
* Slash front pockets, with covert fabric facing
* 11 oz. “Never Rippum” style back pockets, stitched to lap-seam, with covert fabric lining. Steel rivets
* Ankle “tool/map” pockets. Still allows roll-ups
* Watch pocket, with dead stock plaid cotton fabric facing
* 1920′s style side cinch straps, covert fabric facing
* Wide “no-sag” back belt loop
* Dark navy 100% cotton thread, high stitch count
* Black painted steel “donut” fly/waist buttons
* Selvedge waist band, row stitching
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Californian Lot 64: Okinawa Issue
Color: 14oz Denim
Californian Lot. 44
Color: Options +
Color: 10oz Denim
Color: 12oz Nep Denim