Inspired by silhouettes from old photos and movies, naval garb, 30′s-40′s work pants… and the great Port of Los Angeles. So here are some chino pants to wrap around your legs.
This Sportswear collection is all MADE in USA, an humble effort to keep factories busy at home, and to spend hard earned $ locally…
Designed in California by Mister Freedom®, Manufactured in California. Limited edition.
All original MFSC pattern. Not the typical USAF/USN traditional “chinos” pattern, more of a work dungarees design, but in cotton chino twill.
100% cotton tightly woven chino twill, woven in Japan. Very “crispy” feel. Lighter ounce. Three colors available, khaki, brown, navy.
Designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Wrap leg construction (no side seam)
* Front patch pockets secured in the waist band, copper rivet reinforced.
* Adjustable cinch back strap with NOS metal sharp prong buckle (yes, the kind that…)
* Rear cotton cloth patch for custom stenciling, concealed behind back strap.
* Metal donut crest buttons for waist and fly, painted black.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching.
* Crotch copper rivet, so no sitting in front of the fire.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
This raw cotton fabric has some heavy shrinkage but will shrink to (a generous) tagged size.
Comfortable fit, but not baggy. I wear a size 30 on the photos. Could go to 32 for a more roomy silhouette and cinch the waist. The silhouette is according to personal preferences, but i don’t recommend wearing those chinos tight. If you are a true waist 31, you will fit in a waist 30 in the shipyard chinos.
VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE:
Color: Indigo Canvas