MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Often mistaken for chinos/khakis on those late 50′s~60′s off set photos of the Hollywood cool cats, here is Mister Freedom’s® interpretation of those ‘off white jeans’.
For an old school look, we don’t recommend the modern “stacking” effect at the ankle. Length can easily be shorten (by your favorite local tailor) since we used a single stitch for the bottom hem, not chain-stitch.
Original MFSC pattern. Slimmer silhouette (NOT skinnies/girl friend’s jeans though…)
All cotton piqué (bedford cord), 10 Oz. Fabric milled in Japan.
Designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Double snap tab waist band, concealed snaps. No belt loops
* Functional cinch back strap to adjust waist (up to 2 1/2 inches adjustment)
* Double lap seam chain-stitch leg construction (outer and inner seam.)
* New Old Stock pocket bags: 1960′s all cotton stripe ticking twill
* Zipper fly, brass “Gripper Zipper”
* “M” stitched back pockets
* 100% cotton tonal thread stitching
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Minimal waist shrinkage of this pique fabric, shrinks mostly in length (about one inch)
I am between a 31~32 and wear a Waist 32 in the Speedway, a bit cinched in the back.
I have washed my speedways, regular cycle and machine dried them before original wear.
Measurements in chart below are to the best of our abilities, but will vary according to rinse/drying method/subsequent wear… and whoever takes them!
Sportsman Speedway Pique
Californian Lot .74
Color: 12.5 oz Wheat Denim
Pantalon Peau de Diable