Time for an updated version of our denim ‘Tripper’ bag we made sometime in 2010.
The pattern has not changed from our original Type 1 “Tripper”, but several elements were updated, such as the lining/webbing/trims…
I have used mine pretty much everyday, and I’m quite attached to it. Like with most things we make, my beat-up bag now looks better than when new and raw, which is better than the other way around You know by now where I stand on factory distressed denim/garments, so I’ll spare you the usual rant.
This limited edition “TRIPPER Bag, Type 2″ is ‘Mister Freedom® built’, right here in our Los Angeles atelier. In other words, designed and hand made in the USA
PATTERN: Original Mister Freedom® pattern
* Shell: Assorted New Old Stock indigo selvedge raw denim, about 13 Oz.
* Lining: NOS woven stripe ticking, 100% cotton.
* Webbing: Sturdy 100% cotton straps, unbleached white with woven navy blue stripes.
* Top closure: Recycled military cotton webbing. Inside metal “D” ring for keys.
* Approx. Size: Length 16” x Width 8” x Height 15”
Two outside box-pleat pockets, vintage A2 type “United Carr” snap closure for flap.
Two inside side pockets
One inside large pocket 14.5” by 11” , snap closure (fits a Mac Notebook, or a phone book, because we all carry a phone book around)
* Indigo dyed HBT tape on inside seam.
* Visible denim selvedge on inside only.
* Tonal stitching
* White ID tape underneath outside pocket, for your person custom marking/stenciling.
* Limited Edition.
* Origin: Made in USA
13 oz DENIM
VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE:
Color: 12.5 oz Denim
The Freighter Bag
Color: Red Canvas
Tripper Denim Type III
Color: 13 oz Denim