MISTER FREEDOM® COLLECTIONS
Les Apaches Collection
BY: MISTER FREEDOM®
MF® Originals Manufacturer
MFSC® American Headquarters.
Vintage clothing and accessories supplier.
7161 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA 90036
Fax: (323) 932 9590
11:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Our Sailor had these two shirts custom made for his time off duty.
As his usual blue utility chambray was assigned to hard work aboard the ship, he combined his favorite pattern (MFSC 645) with more ‘civilian’ fabrics picked up at the “MFSC Naval Supply Research” to wear on shore. These shirts were custom made for him, as “Experimental Garments”.
• MFSC original end-on-end 100% cotton selvedge “chambray”.
• 645n: Indigo blue and black woven yarns.
• 100% Cotton indigo dyed facing.
Non-Sanforized fabric will approximately shrink a whole size down when washed/dried.
• Original MFSC 645 pattern.
• Original “slant” selvedge left chest pocket..
• Concealed right chest passport pocket .
• Chin strap.
• Navy blue metal painted buttons.
• Side gussets.
• “Uniform shirt” type slim fit.
• Reinforced elbow construction.
• 100% cotton navy blue hi-count stitching.
• “MFSC Naval Supply Research” Experimental Garment cotton cloth label.
Click To Enlarge
The Continental Shirt
Color: BR Chambray
Color: Blue Chambray