Sateen Down Vest OG
* Shell fabric: Mil-specs Olive Green #107 shade 4/1 cotton back sateen, milled in Japan.
* Lining: 100% cotton rip-stop, milled in Japan.
* Collar facing/inside pockets: Vintage NOS 100% cotton selvedge twill, signal orange, origin USA.
* 1950′s-60’s type silhouette and fit.
* 90% down and 10% feathers filling, horizontal quilting.
* Longer rear panel tail.
* OD painted metal snap front closure.
* Storm collar with signal orange accent.
* Hand-warmer pockets.
* Two inside pockets.
* Genuine paracord hanger loop.
* Made in USA.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The vest fits true-to-size. I am usually a Medium/38 in mfsc garments and wear a Medium in the vest, with not much extra room for a couscous royal when snapped closed.
We recommend professional dry cleaning by an eco-friendly facility familiar with down-filled garments.
Here is another MF® garment in Mil-Specs fabric. The Sateen Down Vest is inspired by 1960’s-70’s outdoor garments and military gear, another case of civvies in Mil-Spec fabrics.
This down-filled vest is patterned with a vintage silhouette in mind. The lower rounded rear panel dips slightly, while the front of the garment follows the natural waist, typical of 50’s-60’s outdoor vests.
With some NOS signal orange cotton twill from the MF® stock, we added a ‘survival’ touch to our OD down vest. When stranded in dark woods, signal your presence by lifting that collar, should Elmer Fudd get overly trigger-happy.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.