Workman Shirt - HBT Denim
* 100% cotton herringbone twill denim, subtle vertical stripe design, dark indigo color, about 8 Oz.
* The blue color will pop out over time. Patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
* Black corozo wood cat-eye buttons.
* White cotton popeline button placket facing.
* Traditional double chest matching pocketing.
* Tonal stitching, 100% cotton.
* Olive Green popeline side gussets.
* Chainstich construction, “Sportsman” green color on the inside.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Workman Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: If you are generally a Medium in mfsc shirts, you are a Medium in the Workman.
Machine wash. Cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry. We recommend turning indigo blue/denim garments inside out to avoid marbling when washing.
The novelty about the Mister Freedom® “Workman” shirt is that it comes… brace yourselves… sans chin strap! It does feature vintage classic favorites such as side gussets, chainstitch construction, double-stitch collar, matching pockets (yes, we can!), corozo cat-eye buttons, etc…
As the name implies, nothing to revolutionize the design world. We muted the bells and whistles on this one, wanting a simple, clean cut 40’s style work shirt, made in USA.
The original MFSC pattern of the “Workman” shirts offers a very attractive fairly trim ‘uniform’ silhouette inspired by classic 1940’s workwear shirting.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.