Californian Lot 64BB - Okinawa (Straight Leg)
Pattern: Our classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
Fabric: “Okinawa 301”, a hairy 14 Oz. left-hand twill indigo denim, white with green line selvedge ID. Milled in Japan on narrow shuttle looms, from a blend of 50% Okinawan recycled sugar cane fibers and 50% cotton.
* Pocket bags: VintageFrench New Old Stock (NOS) woven stripe workwear twill, 100% cotton.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* French vintage NOS stripe fabric pocket bags.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Unbranded natural cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher (midnight blue).
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 64 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The size that will work for you depends on how you like your jeans to fit. I wear my usual Californian blue jeans W32 in the LOT.64 BB, for a comfortable fit.
We recommend getting your usual waist size, although proper fit is a subjective matter and everyone has their own idea of what looks good.
As with all denim twill, shrinkage and stretching will occur for a while and will depend on the wearer’s body, activities and initial fit.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Our classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe.
This fabric option is an old mfsc favorite, the mighty “Okinawa 301”, a ‘hairy’ 14 Oz. left-hand twill indigo denim, blend of 50% sugarcane fibers and 50% cotton, with a white/green line selvedge ID. This denim has enviable fading abilities and will progressively develop a desirable patina overtime, with normal wear/wash cycles.
For the occasion, we also tricked-out our Californian LOT.64 by adding a rear cinch aka buckle-back.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.