Continental Bermudas - NOS Stripe
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
* An original mfsc pattern inspired by vintage late 1950’s and early 1960’s casual slacks with a classic, slim silhouette. Mid-to-high rise.
* Fabric: New Old Stock, 100% cotton woven stripe lightweight twill, selvedge, USA origin.
* Lining/pocketing: NOS 2×1 blue denim.
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, above the knee length.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckle.
* Amber brown corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
* Rear welt pockets, watch pocket.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Crotch gusset pattern.
* Flat-felled side seam “caballo” construction.
* NOS blue denim pocket bags, waist band and fly facing.
* Tonal 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature accents.
* Original “SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on rear waistband, concealed when wearing a belt.
* Made in USA.
The MF® Continental Bermudas comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: These are “vanity size”, with somewhat of a generous waist that can be cinched with the rear adjustable strap. I tend to fluctuate between W30 and W32 in mfsc trousers, according to the model, and opted for a comfortable W32 in the Continental Bermudas, in both fabrics.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
NOTE: Some faint color transfer (from the indigo blue to the white) may be noticeable after wash, but will subside with further washing. This should not be considered as a flaw, just an inherent part of garments involving indigo-dyed yarns.
The Continental Bermudas is our summer addition to the “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept. The pattern for the bermudas is deprived from our Continental Trousers inspired by classic late 50’s-mid 60’s casual slacks.
Our Continental Bermudas feature a mid-to-high rise with a slim silhouette. The simple single needle hem can easily be tailored to one’s preferred length however, and if we don’t necessarily recommend the Daisy Dukes look, a shorter length might convey a more sporty and contemporary vibe, for those inclined. Just don’t cut past the pocket bags.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.