Sail Bag - Hickory Stripe - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Shell: NOS selvedge indigo/white hickory stripe twill, about 6. Oz.
Side pocket: Nylon Mil-specs insect bar netting, authentic US military NOS part.
Concealed side pocket: NOS signal yellow 100% cotton twill.
Bottom panel: Water-resistant rubber-coated blue denim.
* An original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage US Army barrack bags and old-school hi-tek outdoor gear.
* Approx. flat size: 20” tall x 15” wide (cylinder shape 11” diameter.)
* Double layer side pocket with mesh section for easy visual access.
* Signal yellow concealed pocket side compartment, stenciled with MF® anchor graphic.
* Red braided cotton-nylon cord cinch top closure.
* Yellow cord lock featuring Hyper Bright® LED Light, powered by two replaceable CR1220 lithium watch batteries.
* Cloth name tag.
* Sturdy poly-cotton stitching.
* Single needle machine construction, flat-felled seams, no overlock on the inside.
* Made in USA.
When laundry is required, untie the red cord ends, remove the yellow cord lock, turn the bag inside out and machine wash on delicate cycle, eco-friendly detergent, cold water. Line dry. Minimal shrinkage is to be expected.
Mixing old and new school, low and hi tech, this unassuming storage device is reminiscent of a mini US Army denim barrack bag, with improved practicality and versatility. It is actually travel-friendly.
The Hickory Sail Bag can be used as an unstructured lightweight grab-and-go compartment of your main carry-on bag, but its larger size also makes it a handy beach bag, daypack, or light camping gear container.
It is made of NOS selvedge indigo/white hickory stripe twill, with a vintage hi-tek water-resistant rubber-coated blue denim bottom panel.
The bag features a Velcro® closure side pocket made of olive green mil-specs nylon mesh, recycled from authentic New Old Stock US Army field insect bar netting. This pocket features two layers. The first layer stores what you need to have visual access to. The second compartment is made of NOS signal yellow twill, and can store flat items such as passport/currency/travelers checks, still easy access but out of sight.
The MF® HICKORY SAIL BAG is designed and manufactured in the USA by Mister Freedom®.