Otter Wax Fabric Dressing
Otter Wax Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing
Treat Factory-Waxed Canvas & Cloth
Made in Portland, Oregon
Our Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing comes in a large 1/2-pint tin and provides enough wax to tackle those bigger projects. This item is perfect for those folks looking to achieve that ‘Factory-Waxed’ appearance. The application process contains a few more steps than our wax bars, but the extra effort yields fantastic results. Applying hot wax penetrates deep into fabrics and dramatically reduces cure time. Our Fabric Dressing is perfect for those waterproofing unwaxed items, but it’s also a great option for those that want to use an all-natural wax treatment to re-waterproof their factory-waxed and oiled jackets. Applies easily when melted with a natural-bristle paint brush, soft cloth, and some elbow grease.
All Otter Wax products are formulated to be both highly effective and environmentally friendly. After the first application of our Heat Activated Fabric Dressing, keep a bar of our Otter Wax in your car or ski bag for quick, on-the-go touch-ups.
- All-Natural Canvas Wax : Maximum Water Repellency Wax for Fabric
- Environmentally Friendly & Safe Ingredients
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Original Formula : Long-Lasting Water Repellent Seal
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Non-Toxic, No Silicone, No Petroleum
- Great for use on Canvas Shoes, Hats, Jackets, Rucksacks, Backpacks, & More!