Woolies iPad Sleeve
* Outer: Thick vintage NOS military striped blankets, 100% heavy wool, quality mil specs. (Oatmeal/grey with blue stripes)
* Lining: Two types of vintage selvedge NOS calico printed plain weave 100% cotton.
a) Navy (with indigo dyed HBT bias tape)
b) Cadet Blue (with Cadet Blue HBT bias tape)
* Comfortably fits an Apple® iPad® (inner storage dimensions 10 inches x 7¼ inches)
* No overlocked exposed seams (taped + side cover stitch)
* HBT bias tape piping edges.
* Vintage 1920’s NOS ox-bone button closure, leather loops.
* 100% cotton thread construction.
* Original Mister Freedom® “Sportsman” woven rayon label, concealed under flap.
* Made in USA from recycled vintage supplies.
Inner storage dimensions 10 inches x 7¼ inches.
Dry Clean only, if ever needed. We did however test hand wash and line dry without drama but at your own risk.
Here is the iPad® Woolies, to keep your tablet snuggly wrapped in goodness with a touch of Old World. We used New Old Stock up-cycled military blankets lined with an assortment of vintage fabrics from our vault.
This original design looks fairly simple, but the construction is a bit involved, using three types of different sewing machines. The natural buttons are made of ox bone, 1920’s vintage old stock from France.
The MF® ‘woolies’ also make for a purdy cool traveling satchel for protecting and storing small items inside your carry-on.
Please note that our Woolies are not shockproof, nor waterproof. Be mindful of your tablet and Woolie.
This MF® tablet sleeve is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.