Californian "Outlaw" Lot. 64 - NOS Cone Denim (Straight leg)
The Californian "Outlaw" Edition is based on our popular Lot.64 cut – slightly tapered leg, mid rise, traditional silhouette – but decided to spice up the traditional five-pocket pattern by introducing a western-wear modification. The Lot.64-OTL features “frogmouth” type pocket openings.
This release of the Californian “OUTLAW” is constructed from sanforized Cone Mills denim with minimal shrinkage to follow from a cold soak.
We recommend to SIZE DOWN by one or two sizes from your usual Californian Blue Jeans size.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Sales Department, email@example.com.
New Old Stock 14 Oz. indigo blue Cone Mills denim.
Our classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
* Original Mister Freedom® classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern.
* Western-style “Frogmouth” front pocket opening pattern.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* MF® original “M” branding stitch design on rear pockets.
* MF® branded natural veg-tan leather patch on rear pocket.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement bar tack stitching.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian "OUTLAW" Lot. 64 comes raw/unwashed
Please refer to size chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The size that will work best for you depends on how you like your jeans to fit. I opted for a W30 with this model (I wear a W31 in the black sulphur-dyed "OUTLAW"), for a classic silhouette with a snug waist, comfortable top block and straight leg. I’m about 5’7 , 145 lbs.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop an attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.