Californian Lot 674 "Groovy" Ed.
The Californian Lot.674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot.64 with the tapered leg of the Lot.74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60’s twist.
The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and is as slim as we’ll go.
Our QC team has separated this production of Californian Lot674 “Groovy" into two grades: A-Stock and B-Stock.
B-STOCK: Consists of a small batch of Californians that did not pass QC (Quality Control), because of small woven fabric irregularities that occurred at the milling stage.
We decided to embrace these minor fabric flaws, instead of discarding valuable vintage denim yardage.
Some of the imperfections will subside with washing and regular wear. Click here to see examples.
NOS 14 Oz. Cone Mills blue denim milled in USA.
The Californian Lot 674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot 64 with the tapered leg of the Lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60s twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and it's as slim as we’ll go.
Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
* Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern.
* Button fly, original MF®-branded ‘silver’ tack buttons, topped with brass finish waist button.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* MF® original “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Natural cowhide leather MF®-branded patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot. 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry in washing machine and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.