Californian Lot 674 - Okinawa
* Pattern: Inspired by traditional 1950′s-1960’s era blue jeans, traditional fit, slightly tapered leg for a mid-60’s vibe.
* Fabric: “301 Okinawa”, sturdy 14 Oz. left-hand twill denim, blend of 50% recycled sugar cane fibers and 50% cotton, white/green selvedge ID. Milled in Japan.
Pocket bags: Vintage NOS French workwear fabric, 100% cotton.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* French NOS fabric pocket bags.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Unbranded natural cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
* Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher (ivory).
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The size that will work for you depends on how you like your jeans to fit. I wear a slim leg yet comfortable tagged W32 in the Lot.674.
We recommend getting your usual waist size, although proper fit is a subjective matter and everyone has their own idea of what looks good.
As with all denim twill, shrinkage and stretching will occur for a while and will depend on the wearer’s body, activities and initial fit.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Californian Lot 674 combines the top block of the Lot.64 with the tapered leg of the Lot.74 for a 60’s surf movie twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and is as slim as we’ll go.
The Lot 674 pattern gets a royal treatment with a special “301 Okinawa” coronation! An old mfsc favorite, this sturdy 14 Oz. left-hand twill selvedge denim fabric is a blend of 50% cotton and 50% recycled sugar cane fibers.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.