Gunslinger Pantaloons - Desert Twill - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* An original MFSC pattern, inspired by both the New and the Old World. European type trousers tailoring mixed with work wear construction.
* Natural warp x White weft, 100% selvedge Cotton, 12.8 Oz., Solid white selvedge ID.
* Higher type rise, early work pants type silhouette.
* Selvedge outer seam.
* 100% cotton natural color sail cloth pocket bags and seat lining.
* Gun metal color donut button fly. Double button waist band closure and inner waist tab.
* Cinch back strap and selvedge gusset. NOS metal sharp prong buckle (we have sadly run out of our stock of these, so this is one of the last time we use them for production)
* Five wide belt loops, unbalanced positioning.
* Original pattern single back pocket. The pocket ‘bell shape’ and specific selvedge construction allows storage for larger items.
* Flat felled inseam and seat construction.
* Copper riveted back pocket and back strap.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Gunslinger Pantaloons comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am about a true 31 waist, and wear a waist 30 in those. I have only done an original cold soak/no agitation/line dry with both pair, so there is some more shrinkage to come.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Borrowing from both the American West and the Old World, we have mixed European gentlemen’ trousers detailing with early workwear construction and fabrics for the Gunslinger Pantaloons.
The fabric for these trousers, a white back unbleached natural denim, is inspired by vintage swatches from our archives. This denim twill is exclusively woven in Japan for MFSC and features a lot of texture, character, ring and slub. Not your typical off white twill.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.