Ranger Shirt - NOS Denim
* Fabric: Slubby 11 Oz. crosshatch denim twill, indigo moss blue (blue with a greenish sheen), slubby 70% cotton 30% linen blend, milled in Italy. New Old Stock
* Relaxed silhouette and fit.
* Double chest pockets, inverted box-pleat, red bartack accents.
* Chin strap.
* Full button front, featuring corrozzo wood 1950’s-style “Cat Eyes” buttons.
* Side gussets, self fabric.
* White cotton poplin button placket facing.
* Tonal stitching on denim model, navy blue stitching on olive model.
* Inside contrast red chainstitch.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Ranger Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: These Ranger Shirts are true-to-size. I wear a comfortable medium in both options, my usual size in mfsc shirting.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry ONLY.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The garment pattern of our Ranger Shirt is inspired by casual preppy shirting and 1930’s-40’s workwear-type shirting featuring a chin-strap. Nothing revolutionizing to see here, yet the Ranger is a versatile and timeless piece. It has been an instant hit at the MFHQ ever since its first iteration, made from an assortment of New Old Stock Madras fabrics.
This version features a slubby crosshatch denim twill, a fancy 70% cotton/30% linen blend that will fade to an attractive range of blue hues overtime.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.