Continental Trousers - Player Denim
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
* An mfsc original, a re-vamped pattern of the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos featuring a slimmed down silhouette with an elegant late 50’s-early 60’s attitude.
* NOS 10.5 Oz. crosshatch denim twill, light indigo moss blue-green color, slubby weave of cotton-linen blend, with a 1960’s ‘sharkskin’-type sheen, milled in Europe.
* Lining: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton twill, milled in Europe.
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, straight leg.
* Amber color corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
* Flat-felled side seam “caballo” all around construction.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Crotch gusset pattern.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckles.
* 100% cotton NOS fancy woven stripe twill pocket bags, waist band and fly facing.
* Watch pocket.
* Contrast orange 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature.
* ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Continental trousers comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The Continental Trousers are true to size. If you are a measured-waist 32 inches, you are a stamped W32 in the Continental Trouser. Do not size down on these.
Please note that the Continental Trousers pattern might not be a good option for all body types. Proportion-wise, those with very muscular legs will probably look better in our regular Sportsman Chino models.
Hemming: After the initial soak/hang dry process, we recommend settling down on the final length of the bottom hem after gently wearing the trousers around the house a bit. The crispy cotton-linen fabric tends to naturally bunch/wrinkle and pull the leg up slightly. Letting this specific fabric react to your own body for an hour or so will allow you to decide on a proper classic leg break that works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
These classic trousers are the bottom half of our ongoing “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept.
The Continental Trousers feature a slick late 1950’s-early 1960’s silhouette, with a slim leg and a mid-rise fitted top block. The keen eye will notice the obvious similarities with the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos. The Continental Trousers are the more elegant option of the two.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.