Continental Vest - Player Denim
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
* An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage European waistcoats, notably an original 1950’s-60’s tailor-made British specimen.
* Fabric: NOS 10.5 Oz. crosshatch denim twill, light indigo moss blue-green color, slubby weave of cotton-linen blend (linen or similar natural vegetal fiber), with a 1960’s ‘sharkskin’-type sheen, milled in Europe.
* Lining: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton twill, milled in Europe.
* Six-button front.
* Two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with buttoned flaps.
* Full matching back with cinch strap, European-style metal buck.
* Amber color corozo wood buttons.
* Contrast orange 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature.
* Full lining, 100% cotton NOS fancy woven stripe twill, no open seams.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Continental Vest comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I opted for a Size 38 in all options of the Continental Vest. This is my usual size in mfsc top garments. However, I have done a full rinse cycle with the Vests, and used a heat dryer for about five minutes to get the shrinkage that fitted my tastes.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
This versatile vest is another installment in our “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept.
Our Continental Vest design is inspired by several vintage waist coats, and more specifically by an original 1950’s-60’s British-made specimen. This elegant six-button front garment features two slanted box-pleat patch pockets with flaps, a full cinch back belt and an early sixties tailor-made vibe with its matching fabric back design.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.