Denim Fly Bag
* Shell: NOS 2×1 selvedge denim, about 8 Oz.
* Side pocket: Nylon Mil-specs insect bar netting, authentic US military NOS part.
* Concealed side pocket: 100% cotton P1942 “Frogskin” camo HBT twill, jungle/lowland side out.
* Approx flat size: 13” tall x 11” wide (tubular shape 7” diameter)
* Side pocket with mesh section for easy visual access.
* “Frogskin” HBT fabric concealed pocket compartment, two side pen pockets.
* Denim selvedge visible on the inside of the bag.
* Nylon paracord cinch top closure.
* Yellow cord lock from Black Crater LLC featuring Hyper Bright LED Light.
* Cloth name tag, with tiny 1970’s NOS US flag vintage patch.
* Sturdy olive green poly-cotton stitching.
* Single needle machine construction, flat-felled seams, no overlock on the inside.
* Made in USA.
Approx flat size: 13” tall x 11” wide (tubular shape 7” diameter).
When laundry is required after frequent use, untie the paracord and remove the yellow cord lock, turn the bag inside out and machine wash on gentle cycle. Line dry. Minimal shrinkage is to be expected.
This practical bag intended as your in-flight companion is reminiscent of a US Army denim barrack bag, albeit much smaller, and serves as a great vessel for storing devices and smaller items on your travels.
Our bag is made of 2×1 NOS selvedge denim and features a side pocket made of olive green mil-specs nylon mesh. Store in the first layer of this pocket what you need to have visual access to during the flight. The other section of this pocket will store flat items such as passport/currency/travelers checks, out of sight but for easy access.
Familiar to the outdoor enthusiast, the smart yellow cord lock featuring a bright LED diode, will help you search the inside of your MF® Fly Bag and comes in handy whether you take your bag flying, camping, hiking or exploring.
This MF® bag is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.