Ranch Blouse "Frontier" Ed. - NOS Duck
Sturdy and dry 12 Oz. brown duck canvas, milled in USA.
* Early round-type collar, A-1 style.
* ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette.
* Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching.
* Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets.
* Corduroy collar.
* Single pocket flap.
* “Silver” cast MF® branded tack buttons.
* Buckle back, adjustable, riveted.
* Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked hardware with backing leather washer.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop an attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.