Continental Trousers - "LE MARSEILLAIS"
These classic trousers are the bottom half of our ongoing “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept. They feature a slick late 1950’s-early 1960’s silhouette, with a slim leg and a mid-rise fitted top block.15% OFF WITH CODE: Continental15
Save 15% when purchasing two or more items from our Continental Suiting collection.
An mfsc original, a re-vamped pattern of the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos featuring a slimmed down silhouette with an elegant late 50’s-early 60’s attitude.
Fancy New Old Stock fabric, 40s-style brown stripe HBT.
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, straight leg.
* Corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
* Flat-felled (caballo) leg out seam.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckles.
* NOS cotton pocket bags and waistband.
* Watch pocket.
* Tonal stitching, 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature.
* Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on rear waistband, concealed when wearing a belt.
* Tailor shop-style unfinished overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences.
* Made in USA.
The Continental trousers come raw/unwashed. We recommend the usual initial 30mn cold soak/occasional hand agitation/spin dry/hang dry process.
Please note that the Continental Trousers pattern might not be a good option for all body types. Proportion-wise, those with muscular legs will probably look better in our regular Sportsman Chino models.
Carefully hand washing in cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent and line dry is also an option.
These classic trousers are the bottom half of our ongoing “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept.
The Continental Trousers feature a slick late 1950’s-early 1960’s silhouette, with a slim leg and a mid-rise fitted top block. The keen eye will notice the obvious similarities with the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos. The Continental Trousers are the more elegant option of the two.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.