P.T. Henley 2-Pack: "M.A.S.H." and "R&R" Edition
Two shirts in one box! The P.T. Henley "M.A.S.H" and the "R&R" so you do not have to decide on one.
By popular demand, we revisited our 2011 Gym Henley pattern, with stricter manufacturing standards and with production consistency in mind, leading to the new classic MF® P.T. HENLEY.
The P.T. HENLEY is exclusively cut from our “SKIVVY” all-cotton tubular jersey knit (no side seams), a fabric of MF® SKIVVY T-Shirt fame.
Fit-wise, this milled-in-USA “Skivvy” fabric has less mechanical stretch than our “STANLEY” slubby knit jersey (featured on our STANLEY T-Shirt model), resulting in a tighter, old school athletic shirt cut. For a more relaxed silhouette, one may consider sizing up.
The MF® P.T. HENLEY is designed by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA.
1) The “M*A*S*H.” edition: White tubular body, contrast gunpowder grey needle-out jersey neckband, OD (Olive Drab) stitching and button placket facing.
2) “R&R” edition (a reference to military in-country Rest & Recuperation periods for the enlisted man, during the Korean and Vietnam conflict): White tubular body, tonal natural stitching, blue chambray button placket facing.
100% cotton tubular jersey knit. Cotton grown and fabric milled in USA.
* Inspired by classic utilitarian/military knit undershirts, and vintage casual sportswear henley shirts.
* 2 shirts in one box!
* Tubular body (no side seams).
* Coverstitch/flatlock construction.
* Woven fabric button placket facing, size stamped.
* Ribbed needle-out cotton jersey neckband.
* Genuine bone buttons, vintage style cat-eye.
* ¼ sleeve, self-fabric wide cuffs.
* Original mfsc “Sportsman” woven rayon label.
* Made in USA.
Visit the blog to read more.
The MF® P.T. Henley comes rinsed/tumbled dry.
The tubular jersey fabric of the MF® P.T. Henley is the same as our SKIVVY T-Shirt fabric. Identical width, with low mechanical stretch. Use your SKIVVY size.
CL's Advice: I wear a Small for a tight fit, personal preference. About 5’7 , ~145 lbs. Consider sizing up for a more relaxed fit or contemporary silhouette.
Low maintenance. Machine wash on normal cycle, cold water, eco-friendly detergent. Tumble dry or hang dry.