Ranch Blouse "Bison" - Brown Veg-Tan Leather
Vegetable-tanned full-grain cowhide leather, milled and supple, about 2-3 Oz weight. Exclusively developed for MF®.
* ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette.
* Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching.
* Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets.
* Fully unlined, clean seams.
* Cotton corduroy collar and wrist cuff facing.
* Buckle back, adjustable, riveted.
* Original vintage-style MF® branded brass snaps closure.
* Mister Freedom® ‘The Sportsman’ woven label.
* High stitch-count, sturdy poly-cotton thread stitching.
* Made in California, USA.
The Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse is available in pure new condition. The jacket’s journey will be yours and each nick a memory.
CL's Advice: I am usually a 38 in mfsc jackets and I am a 38 in the Ranch Blouse, with room for a lightweight shirt underneath. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
We recommend you leave your Ranch Blouse as-is and just wear it. Treat with care when necessary.
Embrace the fact that the “Tea-Core” leather is prone to get nicked and scratched, revealing the natural color under-layer, unavoidably showing signs of wear. Occasional conditioning when needed (according to actual frequency of wear) will contribute to an attractive warm tone natural patina, and a healthy-looking leather.
We recommend Pecard Leather Dressing.
Do NOT soak the leather Ranch Blouse.