Californian Lot 54: BB (Wide leg)
PATTERN: The Californian Lot.54 features a roomy leg, generous waist and a high rise, for those into a fuller 40’s-50’s period silhouette.
Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
FABRIC: New Old Stock Cone Mills (Greensboro, N.C., USA) 13 Oz. indigo twill denim, white/red line selvedge ID, with a traditional indigo blue hue warp.
Pocket Bags: NOS 100% cotton canvas, rusty red color.
- Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
- Button fly.
- Traditional selvedge leg outseam.
- Buckle-back cinch strap, with concealed denim selvedge.
- New Old Stock cotton canvas pocket bags, rusty red color.
- MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
- Hand-debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
- “Buckaroos” printed cloth label stitched under cinch and rear belt loop.
- Inside “name tag” cloth label.
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with white accents.
- Selvedge button hole fly placket.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
- Unlined rear pockets.
- Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly shank buttons.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Original MF® yellow paper pocket flasher.
- Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian LOT.54BB comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The LOT.54BB pattern features a high rise and a full leg, with somewhat of a vintage 40’s-50’s period silhouette. I’m breaking-in a fully cinched LOT.54BB early sample W32, will probably size down to W31 with production.