Stanley T-Shirt - Gold
* Original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage 1940′s-50′s cotton T-shaped undershirts.
* 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the USA. This fabric twists and torques. This natural yarn distortion is expected and not a defect.
* Old school 1/4 sleeve length.
* Tubular knit (no side seams).
* Cover stitch self-fabric neckband.
* Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory.
* Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940′s USMC Government issued undershirts.
* 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Original MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Stanley T-shirt is available pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small for both MF® Stanley and Skivvy, just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
The Stanley fits like the Skivvy does, but due to the nature of its stretchy jersey, the Stanley might feel looser at first.
Low-maintenance as a t-shirt should be, just throw your Stanley in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach.
Meet “Stanley”, Skivvy‘s little brother. Both Skivvy and Stanley bodies share the same T-shape design, construction and pattern specs, originally inspired by a vintage 1940’s USMC sage green undershirt.
For the Stanley tee, our inspiration this time is more ‘old souvenir shop’ or vintage ‘PX merchandise’ than Mil-Specs. We are using a very special slubby and light-weight 100% cotton jersey, milled in the USA. Those familiar with vintage clothing, will notice that this specific fabric is quite reminiscent of 1960’s-70’s tourist T’s and rock T’s
The Stanley T-shirt features a 40’s-50’s silhouette with 1/4 sleeves and a slightly boxy fit. We opted for a slubby and lightweight cotton jersey, reminiscent of vintage t-shirts. This comfortable jersey will twist and torque giving it a unique character.
The Stanley fits pretty much like our Skivvy, although featuring much more mechanical stretch due to the looser weave.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.