Faro Sack Coat - Corduroy
* Fabric: Deep rich navy blue color, 100% cotton corduroy, midwale (9 wale/inch), 11 Oz. Woven in Japan.
* Lining: "Troy Blanket" 60% re-used wool, 28% cotton, 12% rayon. Soft touch. Woven in Japan.
* High buttoned front style (five button front).
* Notch lapel, lining with back cotton sateen.
* Off set shoulder seams.
* Full body and sleeves “Troy Blanket Mills” soft lining.
* Flat felled seam construction. 100% cotton thread, tonal.
* One chest and two waist slanted welt pockets.
* Concealed sailcloth chest pocket.
* Reddish-brown corrozo buttons.
* Adjustable double button sleeve cuffs.
* Concealed MFSC woven label and Troy label on inside of front left panel.
* No exposed seams/ no overlock.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Faro Sack Coat comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The Faro coat fits true to size. I am a 38 and wear a 38 in this jacket.
Professional dry clean or hand wash cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
This sack coat is inspired by several late 1800’s and turn of the century wool coats combined with some American railroad jackets elements.
This iteration of the Faro Sack Coat is made from a mid-wale corduroy with a deep rich navy blue color and lined with a soft-to-touch Troy Blanket. Both fabrics are milled in Japan.
According to your preferences the Faro Sack Coat can easily be paired with the Faro Waistcoat and mismatched trousers, but we will leave that up to you.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.