Range Vest - Brown Canvas
* Fabric: 12.5 Oz. blend of 80% linen and 20% cotton selvedge canvas, in "cachou"/brown duck color.
* Original multiple patch pocketing, six options to store your silver dollars.
* Slender silhouette.
* 100% cotton sateen back panel with cinching belt (beige for the brown canvas and black for the Indigo canvas.)
* Gun metal color donut button front and pocket closures.
* Original rayon woven MFSC labeling on inside bottom of the button placket.
* No open seams or visible overlock.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Range Vest comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am usually a 38/medium and wear a 38 in the Range Vest.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Range Vest is a mix of outdoor ruggedness and Gentleman’s tailor-made garb. We are combining canvas and donut buttons with a traditional satin belted back panel and a slender cut to blend both worlds
Our pattern is inspired by a vintage 1930’s French outdoor vest, while the fabric of choice is inspired by rare turn of the century French workwear textiles. The result, an "cachou" dyed linen/cotton blend, was milled exclusively for us in Japan.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.