Rock 'n' Roll Shirt "Action Packed" - White
* Classic 1950’s casual shirt pattern with a relaxed fit.
* Fabric: 50% rayon and 50% cotton, milled and printed in Japan.
* “ACTION PACKED” model, vintage inspired novelty print for the Man of action.
* ‘Shark Fin’ collar, typical French 1950’s ‘Col Requin‘.
* Corozo wood buttons, aka ivory nut.
* Single chest pocket, matching graphic pattern.
* Narrow flat felled seams, chainstich.
* Rayon MF® x Sun Surf collab label.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Rock 'N' Roll Shirt fits true-to-size. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The R’n’R shirt is designed to have a 50’s casual shirt type length. True to size, the shirt has quite a comfortable roomy fit. If you are usually a Medium in mfsc shirts, you are a Medium in the R’n’R shirt.
Dry clean only.
Toyo Enterprises 50th Anniversary in 2015 gave us the opportunity to collaborate with its “SUN SURF” label, of Hawaiiana garment fame. It was a great honor to collaborate with Toyo’s textile and manufacturing experts on this project
Our fabric graphic design is adapted from a vintage 1950’s novelty print swatch from the MF® archives. It features diving, racing, flying, surfing, boats, cars, airplanes… Action Packed, baby.
This shirt intentionally departs from vintage traditional Hawaiian shirting, a domain SUN SURF has masterfully cornered for many years. No coconut buttons or wing tip collar, but a 50’s greaser approach instead.
This MF® Garment is designed in California and manufactured in Japan by Sun Surf and Sugar Cane Co, marking the 50th Anniversary of Toyo Enterprises in 2015.