* Side A: 10 Oz. indigo-dyed 2×1 denim, solid white ID selvedge. Milled in Japan.
Same fabric as our Utility Trousers and Jacket.
* Side B: 100% cotton ERDL ‘lowland’ camouflage printed popeline, 4.75 Oz. Milled and printed in Japan.
* Fully reversible.
* All original artwork on ERDL side rear panel.
* Original hand embroidered chest patch on gold tiger stripe background.
* Expert machine embroidery using traditional Japanese kimono-making techniques.
* Three patch pockets on each side.
* Covered 1950’s sukajan style reversible “TYE Tokyo” metal zipper.
* Very Limited Toyo Enterprises 50th Anniversary Edition.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Party Jacket comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I usually wear a Medium (38) in mfsc jackets and am a comfortable Medium in this jacket, with room to layer.
Hand wash, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Line dry only.
These fabrics will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
To mark the 2015 fiftieth Anniversary of Toyo Enterprises, we were honored to be approached for a collaboration with the “Tailor Toyo” branch of Toyo Enterprises. The outcome is our "Party Jacket", a reversible anti-war statement of a garment, mixing several influences and references.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and made in Japan by Tailor Toyo and Sugar Cane Co.