Deck Jacket Type N-1H Troy - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
* Pattern: An original MFSC pattern inspired by 1940’s US Navy deck gear, combining elements of early deck jackets, MFSC way.
* Fabric: 14 oz. all cotton “jungle cloth”, originally developed for the US Navy for its sturdiness/softness/strength/protection qualities while at sea under harsh conditions. Milled to exact 1940’s US Mil specs. Navy Colour. All wool knit cuffs and stand up collar.
* Lining: Reprocessed wool “Troy” blanket, stripe.
* Trims: Silver “Hookless” zipper and black metal USN hook clasps closing the wind flap.
* Inner layer: An original 1940’s US Navy issued gear feature, a cotton ‘organdy’ wax coated layer, for wind proofing (the creaking noise will disappear after a few days of wear)
* Made in Japan.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Dry clean only.