Californian Lot 674 - Brown Corduroy (Slim Leg)
Classic 14 wale corduroy, cotton blend (80% cotton / 20% poly), milled in Japan, inspired by vintage 1960s-70s sportswear cords.
The Californian Lot 674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot 64 with the tapered leg of the Lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60s twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and it's as slim as we’ll go.
Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
* Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern.
* Zipper fly, topped with brass finish waist button.
* Non-selvedge leg outseam, overlock.
* MF® original “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Natural cowhide leather MF®-branded patch on rear pocket.
* Tonal stitching, classic MF® Californian gauge combo.
* Coin pocket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot. 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry in washing machine and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.