Cowboy Jacket Corduroy - Brown
Mister Freedom® twist on traditional trucker-type denim jackets, aka third-type jackets. Slim 1960s cut.
Classic 14 wale corduroy, cotton blend (80% cotton / 20% poly), milled in Japan, inspired by vintage 1960s-70s sportswear cords.
* Fairly trim silhouette, sixties vibe.
* Original MF® slanted flap chest pockets.
* MF® tonal “M” stitching on pockets.
* Fabric selvedge displayed on front panel fold.
* Buttoned cinch-waist side tabs.
* Copper rivet reinforcements backed by leather washers for pockets and sleeve placket.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching, with red chainstitch accent on the inside.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Cowboy Jacket comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.