Californian Lot.674 - Wheat Sateen (Slim leg)
Selvedge sateen, 100% cotton, 12 Oz.
The Californian Lot 674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot 64 with the tapered leg of the Lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60’s twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and it's as slim as we’ll go.
Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
* Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern.
* Button fly, original MF®-branded ‘silver’ tack buttons, topped with brass finish waist button.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* MF® original “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Natural cowhide leather MF®-branded patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot. 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry in washing machine and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hemming: Due to fabric shrinkage, please hem after a full wash and hang dry.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.