Stanley 2 Pack - Gold/Blue
* Original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage 1940′s-50′s cotton T-shaped undershirts.
* 100% cotton light-weight slubby tubular jersey knit, milled in the USA. This fabric twists and torques. This natural yarn distortion is expected and not a defect.
* Old school 1/4 sleeve length.
* Tubular knit (no side seams).
* Cover stitch self-fabric neckband.
* Normal mechanical stretch and fabric memory.
* Combination of flatlock and cover stitch construction, inspired by 1940′s USMC Government issued undershirts.
* 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Original MF® “The Sportsman” black woven rayon label on neck band.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Stanley T-shirt is available pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small for both MF® Stanley and Skivvy, just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
The Stanley fits like the Skivvy does, but due to the nature of its stretchy jersey, the Stanley might feel looser at first.
Low-maintenance as a t-shirt should be, just throw your Stanley in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach.
Meet “Stanley”, Skivvy‘s little brother. Both Skivvy and Stanley bodies share the same T-shape design, construction and pattern specs, originally inspired by a vintage 1940’s USMC sage green undershirt.
The Stanley fits pretty much like our Skivvy, although featuring much more mechanical stretch due to the looser weave.
For the Stanley tee, our inspiration this time is more ‘old souvenir shop’ or vintage ‘PX merchandise’ than Mil-Specs. We are using a very special slubby and light-weight 100% cotton jersey, milled in the USA. Those familiar with vintage clothing, will notice that this specific fabric is quite reminiscent of 1960’s-70’s tourist T’s and rock T’s.
The Stanley T-shirt features a 40’s-50’s silhouette with 1/4 sleeves and a slightly boxy fit. We opted for a slubby and lightweight cotton jersey, reminiscent of vintage t-shirts. This comfortable jersey will twist and torque giving it a unique character.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.