Ranch Kerchief - Royal Blue
Fabrics: Fine 100% cotton, traditional selvedge “bandana” lightweight fabric, milled and printed in Japan.
* Vintage-inspired 1950s-60s dude ranch cowboy/western artwork.
* Fabric selvedge featured on one side, with other three edges finished with narrow hem.
* Water-based ink for soft-hand print.
* Approximate size 23 x 23 inches ( about 58 x 58 cm.)
* Packaged in an original vintage-like kraft paper envelope, a fun present for your significant cowboy, cowgirl, cowperson, or pet.
* Made in Japan.
One size, four color options.
Approximate size 23 x 23 inches ( about 58 x 58 cm.)
These bandanas come raw/unwashed. We recommend a full wash before using, to remove the starched finish and soften-up the fabric.
The RANCH KERCHIEF is low maintenance and should be laundered when needed.
Machine wash on normal cycle, cold or warm water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Line dry of tumble dry.
We dug-out some vintage Old West-related silk scarves from the Mister Freedom® archives for inspiration, and put together this original “RANCH KERCHIEF”, in full 1950s-60s “dude ranch” tenderfoot fashion.
The print is made on an all cotton plain weave selvedge fabric base, using water-based ink. A bleed-thru effect guarantees that both sides display the graphic with equal sharpness and vibrance.
Like most traditional 1950s-1960s fashion or promotional bandanas, our RANCH KERCHIEF features three sides machine-hemmed and one side using the fabric selvedge, an old sign of fabric yield maximizing.
We opted for a classic average square size of 23 x 23 inches, so that our RANCH KERCHIEF can be used as neckwear, do-rag, dust mask, hankie, wall display, sling, pocket square, napkin, field tourniquet, pet scarf, furoshiki etc…
The mfsc RANCH KERCHIEF is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by SugarCane Co.