Utility Pants - Cachou
* Fabric: Cachou out/HiLand in. Mister Freedom® camo pattern, double-side rotary screen printed (one side solid, one side camo), white 100% cotton Herringbone Twill (HBT) fabric base. Fabric milled and printed in Japan.
* Slimmer ‘ARVN’-type silhouette.
* Mid-high waisted.
* Front patch pockets locked in side seam, rear patch pockets, horizontal HBT.
* Side cinch tabs, mil-spec slide buckle.
* Flat black-painted Metal “13 Stars” tack waist button.
* Oxidized black donut-type fly buttons.
* Flat felled seams, chainstitch.
* 100% cotton tonal stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Utility Pants comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I decided to size down in those and I am wearing a Small (30). When both fully cinched, the waist tabs can tighten the fit by about 2 inches, but a Medium looked too baggy on me. A tagged Small technically corresponds to a 30-32 inch waist.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The pattern for the Utility Pants blends details of several military trousers, merging US Navy dungarees with Army chino trousers.
Our ‘utes’ have a slimmer silhouette than typical standard-issue camo utilities and the sizing S, M, L, XL is a nod to old military field pants featuring cinch tabs.
For the "Saigon Cowboy” collection, we took on the assignment as camoufleur to ‘invent’ the first ever MF® 'flage!
If our approach is an obvious nod to the Beach & Jungle sides of 40’s USMC reversible Frog Skin gear, the MF® Exp. camo combines camouflage with a simple solid side. The solid side cachou color is a reference to the caramel-like color typical of 1930’s French military canvas gear.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.