Patrol Shirt - Chambray
* BR’s USN Chambray: Vintage type 100% cotton blue chambray fabric, slubby and sturdy, selvedge with white/blue line ID, milled in Japan. The Chambray option features maple brown corozo buttons and olive green stitching.
* All original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage military, uniform and safari type shirting.* Comfortable fit.
* Double box-pleat chest pockets, buttoned flap.
* 1940’s style collar pattern.
* Early custom uniform tailoring button placket.
* Elbow reinforcement patches.
* Side gussets.
* Double front & back expansion EZ-pleats on shoulder yoke.
* Corozo buttons, aka ‘ivory nut’, 100% wood.
* High stitch count 100% cotton stitching.
* Vintage ½ cm wide flat-felled seam side construction.
* Double inside labeling: simple ‘minimalist’ neck patch (unbleached poplin stamped with sizing), and woven ‘Sea Hunt’ rayon label on bottom front panel (inside). Both to accommodate your own custom markings, if desired.
* Fits true to size. Size up for a relaxed silhouette.
* Available raw (un-washed).
* Hand wash or wash on delicate in cold water and hang dry.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Patrol Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear a Medium in all three options of the Patrol Shirt.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Throwing military/safari/uniform details in the MF® blender, the resulting Patrol Shirt is an apparently simple looking shirt. It features some fancy details however, most of which only the wearer will notice.
Take a look at the bottom of the button placket, on the inside, and you will see some interesting folds and challenging pattern making magic. Elbow patches, box-pleat pockets, expansion ease-pleats, rounded wrist cuffs… and other details complete our Patrol Shirt.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.