Dude Rancher - Black
* Fabric: 100% cotton broadcloth (aka poplin), tight weave, smooth soft texture and crispy dry hand. Milled in Japan.
* Traditional arcuate front and back yokes.
* 1950’s-style painted metal snaps (the paint will chip with age.)
* Original mountain-shaped “M” tonal stitching on pockets.
* Intricate diamond-shaped cuff/elbow reinforcement patch.
* Vintage style side gussets.
* Rounded shirt tails.
* 100% cotton tonal hi-count stitching.
* Original MF® mfsc “Surplus” tonal woven label.
* Made in Japan
The Mister Freedom® "Dude Rancher" shirt comes comes rinsed/preshrunk. The shirt is ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I opted for a Medium (in both colors), my usual size in mfsc shirting, for a trim, traditional western shirt fit.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
The "Dude Rancher" is our second iteration of the traditional “western snap” shirt. This all-original pattern features western-style front and back yokes and painted metal snaps, reminiscent of 50’s "cowboy" shirts.
We opted for arcuate panels subtle-enough to keep the shirt as a daily-wearable, with traditional yet understated curved yokes.
The playful “M” tonal branding stitch on the chest pockets is also discreet. We couldn’t help an ace up the sleeve with the tricked-out forearm pattern featuring an intricate one-piece elbow/cuff reinforcement diamond-shaped placket. The pattern-making connoisseur will appreciate.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.