Cowboy Jacket - NOS Black Coated Denim
* Pattern: Inspired by traditional trucker-type denim jackets, aka third-type jackets.
* Fabric: NOS crosshatch coated denim, soft-hand matte black finish on indigo warp, 100% cotton, about 12-13 Oz. Origin unknown (maybe Italy).
* Trim silhouette for that desirable 60’s vibe.
* Original MF® slanted flap chest pockets.
* Oxydized black wreath donut shank buttons.
* MF® tonal “M” stitching on pockets.
* Charcoal “salt & pepper” chambray fabric accents on pocket flap facing.
* Buttoned cinch-waist side tabs.
* Copper rivet for pockets and sleeve placket reinforcements.
* All cotton thread chainstitch construction, tonal with contrasting red accents on the inside.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Cowboy Jacket comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: As with all the versions of the MF® COWBOY Jacket, I opted to size down from the Medium (38) I usually wear in msfc garments, and went for a snug 36 (once cold soaked/line dry.) What works is subjective and will depend on what silhouette you are comfortable and familiar with, on your body type and personal style.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Please note that the debossed graphic on the leather patch will naturally ‘flatten out’ when soaked in water. As devastating as it is, this is normal.
The Cowboy Jacket is an ever popular stable of our ongoing made in USA Sportsman catalog. Style-wise, our Cowboy Jacket is inspired by the familiar trucker-type denim jacket family of its legendary predecessors.
Our specific pattern combines influences of several vintage iconic models, without doing a full literal cut/paste out of respect for the original long-established brands.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.