Rider's Dungarees II
* Fabric: 14 oz. “SC 301” indigo selvedge denim, cotton and sugar cane fibers, left hand twill, guaranteed to beautify with proper wear. Milled in Japan.
* Late 1950’s silhouette, mid-rise.
* Slash front pockets, with covert fabric facing.
* 11 oz. “Never Rippum” style back pockets, stitched to lap-seam, with covert fabric lining. Steel rivets.
* Anckle “tool/map” pockets. Still allows roll-ups.
* Watch pocket, with dead stock plaid cotton fabric facing.
* 1920’s style side cinch straps, covert fabric facing.
* Wide “no-sag” back belt loop.
* Dark navy 100% cotton thread, high stitch count.
* Black painted steel “donut” fly/waist buttons.
* Selvedge waist band, row stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Chino Riders comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Riders, another Mister Freedom original “might-have-been” pattern inspired by several utilitarian pants, military fatigues and gentlemen trousers, to create a rugged pair of strides.
The Riders feature a straight leg silhouette reminiscent of 1930’s slacks with a mid rise. Details include crested donut buttons, mil-spec fabric, two "map"/tool pockets and 1920’s style side cinch straps.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.